Being a landlord, you don’t want to be hearing about problems with dampness, with unhappy tenants and resulting problems occurring, often ending up with losing the tenants if they decide to move out.
Kenwood have a wide range of dampness treatments ideal for resolving dampness problems in tenanted property, quickly and effectively.
Dampness problems in tenanted homes
Many dampness problems in tenanted homes result from problems of condensation due to a lack of heating / ventilation or in older properties, problems with rising or penetrating dampness.
Systems specifically designed for tenanted properties
We offer systems specifically designed for tenanted properties and look to find cost effective solutions to your dampness problem.
Our condensation control system have very low running costs and have no user controls. This ensures our systems operate totally automatically, ensuring that responsible landlords can benefit from having a value for money, effective solution, usually for less than the cost of a months rent.
Simple 5 step process
- The first stage is to arrange for our Surveyor to visit the property and assess the problem.
- click here to book survey
- We will then report to you in confidence the nature of the problem, the remedial works required and the costs
- click here for example report
- If this is agreeable, the repairs can then be carried out promptly and the problem resolved
- We offer flexible appointments and single point of contacts
- We can arrange our appointments either with yourselves, the tenant or your managing agent as you prefer.
- we are well known to most larger agents
- Kenwood issue your invoice and damp proof guarantee
- See guarantees
To arrange an appointment either book online or call our team.