Kenwood’s have just completed a project in the beautiful area of Greenwich in London. The Castle was built circa 1719 although many changes and new structures have been added since. It was designed and built by Sir John Vanbrugh for him and his family to live in. Sir John Vanbrugh was born in the 1660’s and knighted in 1714 for his literary and architectural works.
The building was listed in 1951 and has changed hands many times over the years. In 1977 it was acquired by a group of 4 people and converted into 4 private flats and that’s how it stands today. With these works now completed and the property and occupants can continue to appreciate this beautiful home.