Call us 0208 950 9070

Damp Problems when Buying or Selling a property?

If you’re looking to buy a property or you are currently selling your home, Kenwood are your ideal specialists to investigate problems of dampness and timber decay that may have been highlighted by your surveyors.

Damp Problems Buying or Selling Property

Our experienced Surveyors have extensive knowledge and can inspect your home for evidence of dampness, dry rot and woodworm.

Our detailed inspections can include rising and penetrating dampness, rot to the floors and skirting boards, along with problems of mould and infestations by wood boring insects.

If you’re applying for a mortgage and such defects are suspected, the Mortgage Valuer is very likely to recommend our specialist report as this can provide a report on extent of the problem, the works required to remedy the defects and a quotation for the treatment to be performed, if works are found to be necessary.

We are PCA / BWPDA approved members and can normally provide our report the following day.

Assuming you then proceed to buy the property, Kenwood are on hand to carry out the recommended works and provide our treatment guarantee for your peace of mind and future protection.

To arrange a survey, either book online or call our team.

The inspection, report and quotation are free of charge  in most parts of London and low cost elsewhere, and we can either arrange the appointment with you directly or call the estate agent on your behalf.

If the property is empty, we can arrange to collect keys or contact the owners as required.

Book A Survey

Either way, you can be assured of our prompt, professional service to ensure our survey and report are provided quickly